Sunday, May 16, 2010

Swami Detective // Apr 18, 2010 at 10:36 am


Your ideas about my personal psychological issues have nothing to do with the issue at hand. Even if I have said everything already, then presumably it must therefore be time to hear a reasonable response.

If everything appears to be running smoothly than the secretive, no comment mentality of the leadership is a concern, but at least workable. Unfortunately the response to the terrorist threat appears deeply lacking. To accuse me of lacking in compassion when the resorts response appears to be anything but compassionate is a little contradictory.

I shouldn’t think it would help me much if, while I was being dehypnotised by your beloved Doc for my obsessive compulsive behaviour disorder, someone walked in and blew me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment