Sunday, May 16, 2010

Swami Detective // Apr 22, 2010 at 1:20 am


You would never catch me anywhere near Koregaon Park and the Osho Resort. So it is no personal loss to me if the continuing problems worsen. It is a deep irony that the people that are trying to shut down the voice of truth and social justice shall be the ones to be exposed to possible suffering. There is no chance that I will be consuming volumes of tap water during a neo-Wow event. There is no chance that I will have my legs pulverised and scattered to the far corners of the resort by a bomb.

Yes it is like moths too the flame. This is unfortunate but it is difficult when a mule is also blind. What gets me is those that flock to the flame because they are convinced by the media and the believers that it is actually a diamond they are heading towards. Yes the stubborn and thick skinned have to learn the hard way. (I have no expectation whatsoever that some people commenting on this site will get this, but here I am refering to Fresch, Kranti, Shantam, and many others). I just do not think that it is fair that innocent people suffer. That is what really gets to me, even more than the ignorant minds of the flock. Of course the source of this harm is another issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment