Sunday, May 16, 2010

Swami Detective // Apr 19, 2010 at 12:51 am


Shantam Star to say so strongly and repeatedly that you have no doubt of the managements practical capabilities is a clear sign that you are holding onto a false belief, and at a deeper level actually know it yourself, though you are afraid to admit it. Your shift in acknowledging just slightly the vulnerability of the resort is a case in point.

Freschee you have a beautiful heart yet it lies often exposed to the whim of your fanciful mind. Though, often times your mind has a deep and sharp perception. You allude to me hijacking SannyasNews. Where do you think I learnt my craft?

So Freschee you would like me to have a little walk around the resort. What will it be then, a pleasant meet and greet? Or is it that you would like me to do a surveillance job? If so, for whom would I working?

I am a freelancer and belong to Osho, to myself, to nobody, and to everybody. I have a natural flare for getting people to raise their spirits into a crescendo (so to speak). In the business it is called a fire test. You want to know what lies lurking within someone’s well dressed façade and sweetest of smiles. Simply pass a flame over them and see if there is anything combustible.

I would say the resort is ripe for a fire test. Let’s say you and me wander in for a cuppa. If Frank, Bob, and Tony have finished their oShoW road oShow, then they can have front row seats. Of course I need to consider alternative possibilities. One is that I may get burnt. Another is that the delightful fellows down at Pune police central might invite me for an extended stay. On the positive side it just might move the trajectory of social slumber and avert impending doom and gloom.

How lucky it was the night of the GB blast the even a half-witted terrorist was not also interested in the resort. I hope there is never a next time, but one cannot live in la la therapy land if responsible for more than just there own personal journey into psychological sanity.
Of course I come at a price, and since my offer of 1 bag of gold to Mr Smartyn was rejected with much poetic humour, the price is now 2 bags of gold. You will have to find a way to deposit this under my rainbow, but anyhow you are a business executive aren’t you?

I wonder why Swami Rajneesh’s website has been shut down by a DDOS attack? I wonder where that came from?

Ahhh more and more questions, seemingly endless, maybe infinite, possibly divine, likely non-dual, and definitely not enlightened!

No comments:

Post a Comment