Sunday, May 16, 2010

Swami Detective // Apr 2, 2010 at 10:00 am


Hey how’s the Frank & Bob Road oShoW going?
Is it possible to burn bad karma by telling the truth on SannyasNews? I have told an ugly lie and it is eating away my soul. I have been manipulative, deceptive, and dishonest to say the least.
The truth is…..
The truth is……….
The truth is…………..
Aaaarrggghhhhh!!!!!
oh Show me the Show OshoohSho the only O in the sHow
My name is Dectective Swami and not Swami Detective.
That’s right folks. I ain’t even a real Swami.

You know I am wondering about your O so Osho groups.
Why are the borders not made clear for already wacked out seekers.
Are the GroupO Leadership too shy to make it clear that the scope is ill-defined so they can break up relationships and create deep seated guilt?

Great that all this is done with much heartache by the wacked out seeker, with more to come afterwards.

I just read about the School of Awakening by Sarita the Tanterlising Tantress.
Why does she make clear the scope and the bounderies in her work.She is not a true Osho sannyassin group guru leader.I demand the she be banned for 3 life times!!!
Beware of people like Sarita.If you bring your girlfriend or boyfriend to one of her shows you know already at the outset that she is not trying to destroy your relationship out of masked jealousy.

If I am in need of a group then it is because I am in need of clarity. I need to understand more clearly MY path with heart.

Yet in Osho groups it is not clear.

If I want the group leader and the groups participants to entertain my girlfriend, then that is great. Just tell me what the go is. I have no problem with group structure like this. Just till me at the outset. If my girlfriend and I do not like the scene we can go and do another group that does not push us outside our boundaries. These boundaries are part of the nature of who I am. These boundaries I discover as I go deeper into my true nature. So I do not need a group leader that says its cool for him to fuck my girlfriend. If that is made clear, and my girlfriend thinks that’s real cool too, then she can enjoy her new boyfriend(s) and I can go find another one. This is where so many people get screwed up. The Ogroup guru’s argue that they are all for border expansion. I say they are stepping on borders. Yes afterwards you feel free for a few days, then by and by if you try and sit silently something starts knawing at your heart.

If a path is the Path of Meditation that is great.If a path is the Path of Love that is great.If a path is the Path of Lust that is great.If a path is the Path of Sex that is great.Just say so.What is the reason for shyness from Osho group gurus?Have you something to hide?

No comments:

Post a Comment